Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
The Six Sigma Black Belt and Lean Designation program is an in-depth, interactive learning experience, offering a blended online and in-class learning format to support the educational and scheduling needs of students. Our program is based on a case-study model that supports participants as they apply new skills to real-world examples.
- Week 1 & 2: 20 hours of self-paced online modules
- Week 3: 5 days of instructor led classroom training
- Week 4 & 5: 20 hours of self-paced online modules and project work
- Week 6: 5 days of instructor led classroom training
- Week 7 & 8: Completion of project work
|Dates:||October 13 - November 19, 2014|
|Meets:||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, 10 sessions|
Review our Refund Policy Statement.
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Find other dates for this class