Fundamentals of Project Management: Part 1 Tools & Techniques
Part I - Tools and Techniques (24 hours, 24 PDUs)
You will learn to:
- Effectively define, plan, execute, control and successfully close your projects.
- Set realistic goals and objectives.
- Organize and structure your projects.
- Develop schedules and realistic resource plans.
- Control and report on single or multiple projects.
- Use these tools to create the desired behaviors in project team members and stakeholders.
Part I - Tools and Techniques
- Mon. - Thurs. 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM and Saturday 8AM to 5PM
University of Houston Downtown Address:
One Main Street
Houston, TX 77002
Note: More information with room number, directions, parking instructions, etc. will be sent to students about one week before class begins. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive this information.
|Dates:||September 15-20, 2014|
|Meets:||5:30 PM to 9:30 PM, 5 sessions|
Review our Refund Policy Statement.
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Find other dates for this class