Fundamentals of Project Management: Part 1 Tools & Techniques
|Dates:||September 15-20, 2014|
|Meets:||5:30 PM to 9:30 PM, 5 sessions|
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Part I - Tools and Techniques (24 hours, 24 PDUs)
You will learn to:
- Effectively define, plan, execute, control and successfully close your projects.
- Set realistic goals and objectives.
- Organize and structure your projects.
- Develop schedules and realistic resource plans.
- Control and report on single or multiple projects.
- Use these tools to create the desired behaviors in project team members and stakeholders.
Part I - Tools and Techniques
- Mon. - Thurs. 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM and Saturday 8AM to 5PM
University of Houston Downtown Address:
One Main Street
Houston, TX 77002
Note: More information with room number, directions, parking instructions, etc. will be sent to students about one week before class begins. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive this information.