Fundamentals of Project Management: Part 2 People Side
Part II - The People Side (16 hours, 16 PDUs)
You will learn to:
- Use leadership skills and techniques.
- Create, build and lead your project teams.
- Motivate and empower team members.
- Develop effective communication plans for both internal and external communications.
Part II - The People Side
- Mon. - Thurs. 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
University of Houston Downtown Address:
One Main Street
Houston, TX 77002
Note: More information with room number, directions, parking instructions, etc. will be sent to students about one week before class begins. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive this information.
|Dates:||May 5-8, 2014|
|Meets:||5:30 PM to 9:30 PM, 4 sessions|
Review our Refund Policy Statement.
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Find other dates for this class