Six Sigma Black Belt
|Dates:||October 28 - December 4, 2013|
|Meets:||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, 40 sessions|
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
The Six Sigma Black Belt program is an in-depth, interactive learning experience, offering both a fully-online format and a blended learning format to support the educational and scheduling needs of students. Our program is based on a case-study model that supports participants as they apply new skills to real-world examples.
- Week 1 & 2: 20 hours of self-paced online modules
- Week 3: 4 days of instructor led classroom training
- Week 4 & 5: 20 hours of self-paced online modules and project work
- Week 6: 3 days of instructor led classroom training
- Week 7 & 8: Completion of project work