Requirements Engineering Fundamentals - key principles and effective practices
Please join IBM for this 3 hour tool-neutral continuing education course, with a focus on requirements definition and management activities.
- - Challenges and needs for effective requirements management
- - Principles of requirements definition and management
- - Best practices for requirements engineering
- 11:30 am - Registration and Lunch
- 12 noon - 3 pm - Workshop
- 3 pm - IBM CEU Certificate Issued
At the conclusion of the course, you will receive a certificate for completion of 3 professional development hours.
Your registration includes parking
View the directions to the garage.
Agenda for event:
Registrations will be open to first 40 people.
|Dates:||January 13, 2015|
|Meets:||11:30 AM to 3:00 PM|
|Location:||CBB Building - UH Main Campus CBB104|
Review our Refund Policy Statement.
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Find other dates for this class