Fundamentals of Project Management Part 1 Tools & Techniques
Part I - Tools and Techniques (24 hours, 24 PDUs)
You will learn to:
- Effectively define, plan, execute, control and successfully close your projects.
- Set realistic goals and objectives.
- Organize and structure your projects.
- Develop schedules and realistic resource plans.
- Control and report on single or multiple projects.
- Use these tools to create the desired behaviors in project team members and stakeholders.
|Dates:||November 11-13, 2013|
|Meets:||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, 3 sessions|
Review our Refund Policy Statement.
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Find other dates for this class
Online registration is not available at this time. Please contact our office for more information.
Phone: 713-743-1060 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org