Fundamentals of Project Management, Part 1 Tools & Techniques
|Dates:||February 4-6, 2013|
|Meets:||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, 3 sessions|
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Find other dates for this class
Part I - Tools and Techniques (24 hours, 24 PDUs)
You will learn to:
- Effectively define, plan, execute, control and successfully close your projects.
- Set realistic goals and objectives.
- Organize and structure your projects.
- Develop schedules and realistic resource plans.
- Control and report on single or multiple projects.
- Use these tools to create the desired behaviors in project team members and stakeholders.